Tuesday 27 March 2012

new guy hitting the blog...

Thank GOD...Finally, I managed to own a blog and pen down my feeling, ideas or what so ever to share with you, readers...hahaha...the post will be mainly on insurance, health, finance management, and other related subjects...and not to forget to express my thought too on life...never crossed my mind to write in a blog like this coz I thought its just a waste of time...but today's world has changed me a lot...communication...how could I communicate with others around the world whom I never seen before...whom I never talked to before....how am I gonna share my ideas...my thoughts...share knowledge...or anything which could benefit others...which could help others...other than texting thru phone, emails etc...but now I believe, blogging could do what other method of communication system couldn't do...

So, Readers....

What I'm gonna share here, in my blog is totally on insurance, health, money managing, sometime on sports, etc etc which could benefits you...when someone started to talk about insurance, the perception will be negative to few people...sincerely, I'm not blogging to sell any insurance plans to anyone...I'll never do that...instead, as an insurance agent, my responsibility here is to give better awareness on the importance of insurance and knowledge to my blog readers...while on health subject, I would pick few health topics which written by famous medical practitioners and post it here so that this blog could be a "1 Stop Health Blog" to all of you...reason I do this, to educate my beloved readers and stress on the health related issues.

Dear Readers...

Anything I'm gonna write here in this blog totally to educate everyone...nothing more or nothing less than that...so, just enjoy it and share with anyone you knows...and please do not hesitate to give response or clarify any related issues...

"h@ppy re@ding"


kumaran nadaraja

No comments:

Post a Comment